The Friday Flagstick
May 17, 2013
News from the Pro:
· Pro Shop hours: Eighteen hole play begins at 6:30 AM with 9 hole play beginning at 7:00 AM. The pro shops open at 6AM.
· Summer Maintenance: The courses will be closed this summer for the following dates. Mountain View June 10th through the 14th, and July 22nd through the 26th. The Preserve June 3rd through the 7th, and July 15th through the 19th.
· Mike’s Free Clinic: Wednesday May 22nd at 9AM will feature “Full Swing”. Each clinic will be 60 minutes in duration and there is no charge for our residents and their guests. Sign up at the MountainView pro shop; please include your phone number.
· Golf Course Monitoring: Beginning soon, afternoons after the pro shop closes, a ranger will be monitoring the golf course. They will be checking players who have not checked in at the pro shop before closing. They will be determining your status and collecting fees when appropriate. Please do not be offended if they do not know your name or status.
News from the Green Committee:
· Carts on the Course: It’s that time of year again. Please drive as little as possible in the fairways and try to keep your carts in the rough. This will help the bermuda grass fill in.
· Volunteer Opportunity: We are still looking for a few good volunteers for adopt a hole on holes 1,9,15,16,17 and 18 at The Preserve.
Adopt A Hole:
· AAH Volunteers-Please remember to report to Linda or Jon any problems you might see when playing or working your holes. We rely on you to be our eyes and catch things that might be missed. If there is a shortage of sand or seed at any location please let us know also. And as always thanks for your willingness to participate in this program.
We call on you as AAH reps to pass this info along to all your friends and groups.
Thanks for your efforts, Linda DeWitt & Jon Michels, Adopt-a-Hole Co-Chairs Comments: If you have comments or suggestions for the Greens Committee, please e-mail them to: email@example.com