|Free Time Ideas
Whether you are are planning to entertain guests or have some free time to yourself, these websites may be very useful to you. To go to the site, click on the blue underlined phrase.The Free Time Ideas sites will open in a new page. The SaddleBrooke Website, remains open so you can easily return.
Around your home -
For some, the best relaxation comes with gardening. For information plants to use in the area or other gardening tips, check out the Arizona County Extension.
In SaddleBrooke -
There are many things going on at the Desert View Theater.Check out the schedule at Desert View Theater Performances.
- For dining out, check our Restaurants web pages for HOA#2 Restaurants HOA#2 Restaurants.
- The SaddleBrooke Clubs have many functions going on all the time. To check out the clubs, look at SaddleBrooke Clubs.
- Perhaps a good book to read is just the ticket.Check the SaddleBrooke Libraries (818-1964 or 241-1720).
Near SaddleBrooke -
Downtown Tucson Performing Arts -
Tucson has a wonderful array of performing arts, especially when you consider the size of the city.
- Tucson Symphony Orchestra is truly outstanding and performs a range of music at multiple different sites.Whether you are into Classical, Pops, or chamber music, they have something for everyone.
- Arizona Opera Company performs both in Tucson and in Phoenix and produces 5 operas a year with magnificent settings and costumes.
- Arizona Theater Company has performed award winning productions for 45 years. With 8 shows a season, you can find something to entertain the most jaded guests. (This site opens slowly so please be patient...)
- UA Presents breaks the mold and offers dramatically different programming be it modern dance, international orchestras, jazz, ballet, percussion units and more.
- SASO – Southern Arizona Symphony Orchestra is an all volunteer orchestra. It was formed in 1979 and consists of a solid mix of professional-level, amateur and student musicians. The group performs both at SaddleBrooke and at St Andrews Church.
- For Lighter fare, Check out the Gas Light Theater for melodrama, where you can cheer the good guys and boo and hiss at the bad guys.
- For a magic show, you might want to go to the Carnival of Illusion
This is only a very small sampling of possibilities. If you find new ones that should be included here, please let the webmaster know!
Update Mar 2012ssc
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here
Copyright © 1998-2013 AtHomeNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
Homeowners Association Websites by AtHomeNet