Orientation to Fitness Centers
On your first visit to the DesertView fitness center, one of the staff will orient you to the facility and the procedures. The Fitness Center Staff will explain and show you the following:
• How to use the POS to sign in using your resident or guest card.
• Proper procedure for use of hand sanitizer and general rules and procedures.
• Sign up procedure for Cardio Equipment.
• Locker Room area and self-locking lockers.
• Introduction to Cardio Equipment, Bikes, Treadmills, Elliptical, and Nu-Step.
• How to adjust and use several Life-Fitness and Paramount Strength Equipment machines.
• Information about our Personal Training Services and a variety of classes that are offered.
The DesertView Fitness Center staff will be happy to answer any questions regarding the fitness center and other wellness programs. DesertView Fitness Center always has a staff member available to assist you. The MountainView and the Preserve Fitness Centers are unattended. Resident SBHOA Cards and/or Guest Passes are REQUIRED to access all fitness facilities. To pre-pay for classes, please bring your resident card to the HOA2 Administration Office or DesertView Fitness Center. Thank You!